Discover the best activities in Saint Louis. Here is a list of things you must do in St Louis.
1. Admire Monet’s water lilies at the Saint Louis Art Museum.
2. Touch the electrically charged ball at The Magic House.
3. See the Cards beat the Cubs at Busch Stadium.
4. Sip a chocolate banana malt at Crown Candy Kitchen.
5. Hear the Wurlitzer at The Fox.
6. Climb Monks Mound at Cahokia Mounds.
7. Clock Interstate 64 traffic at the Saint Louis Science Center.
8. Ride a tram to the top of the Arch.
Courtesy of Missouri Botanical Garden
9. Spot a Dalmatian among the Clydesdales at the brewery.
10. Cool off at the zoo’s Penguin & Puffin Coast.
11. Hide inside the giant head at Citygarden.
12. Discover Provel at Imo’s.
13. Catch a concert at The Pageant.
14. Explore the Climatron at the Missouri Botanical Garden.
15. Climb to the top of Compton Hill Water Tower.
16. Take in a show from the free seats at The Muny.
17. Ride Faust Park’s carousel.
18. Play a Chuck Berry tune on the jukebox at Blueberry Hill.
19. Admire the acoustics at The Sheldon Concert Hall.
20. Bring your own pooch to the Museum of the Dog.
21. See the Spirit of St. Louis replica at the Missouri History Museum.
22. Pose with a blue morpho at the Butterfly House.
23. Enjoy a drink on the Venice Café’s madcap patio.
24. Walk to the center of the spiraling Joe sculpture at Pulitzer Arts Foundation.
25. Cheer for the disc dogs at Purina Farms.
26. Eat toasted ravioli on The Hill.
27. Ride the 10-story spiral slide at City Museum.
28. Stare at the giant eyeball in Laumeier Sculpture Park.
29. Meet a Mexican gray wolf at the Endangered Wolf Center.
30. Skate Steinberg Rink during the winter.
31. Feed the baby goats at Grant’s Farm.
32. Admire the Peabody Opera House’s grand lobby.
33. Picnic in Tower Grove Park.
34. Paddle from the Boathouse to the Grand Basin.
35. Gawk at the Cathedral Basilica’s mosaics.
36. Take a train ride at the Museum of Transportation.
37. See a show (Opera Theatre, The Rep, or, preferably, both) at the Loretto Hilton Center for the Performing Arts.
38. Climb the steps at Fort Belle Fontaine.
49. Admire the wildlife at World Bird Sanctuary and Lone Elk Park.
40. Enjoy dinner and a show at Jazz at the Bistro.
41. Grab a stool at Carl’s Drive-In.
42. Bask by the pool at The Chase Park Plaza.
43. Watch David Robertson conduct the St. Louis Symphony at Powell Hall.
44. Learn about our history at Jefferson Barracks.
46. Attend a wedding in the Jewel Box and a reception beneath the World’s Fair Pavilion.
47. Whisper in the arch at Union Station.
48. Peruse at Soulard Farmers’ Market.
49. Gaze upward at the Old Courthouse’s rotunda.
50. Find William S. Burroughs’ headstone at Bellefontaine Cemetery.